How To Book A Tattoo Appointment
Step 1: Book A Free Consultation
Consultations available Mon - Thurs. Tattoo procedures can be booked any day!
- Consult appointments usually take between 30 - 45 minutes.
- Cash and transfer only... NO CREDIT CARDS.....sorry.
- At the Free Consult, A $100 deposit is required to book the tattooing procedure appointment. This deposit applies to the cost of the tattoo.
- An estimate will be provided based on size and complexity at the time of this appointment
Step 2: The Day Of Your Tattoo Procedure
The Day Of The Tattoo Procedure
- Make sure to eat a good meal before your appointment.
- Do not drink as liquor is a blood thinner and can cause excessive bleeding.
- Please shower before the appointment if possible.
- Arrive on time.
During The Tattoo Procedure
- Getting a tattoo can be painful. Try and relax.
- Depending on the size of the tattoo there may be multiple different sessions, and they can take between 1-6 hours each.
- Feel free to bring headphones to pass the time.
- Breaks are available during the sessions.
The End Of The Procedure
- Payment for the session is due immediately.
- You will only pay for the session you completed, so if additional sessions are required, you will pay for that work then.
Step 3: After Tattoo Care
- 2-3 times daily
- Wash tattoo with Antibacterial pump soap.
- Air dry or use clean paper towel
- Apply fingertip amount of ointment and rub into the skin until dissipated.
- Do Not Bandage.